PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I agree with most points made in this flash, but I don't really like it. Pewdiepie had/has something that allowed him to collect such a large fanbase. ((For me, it's mainly the moments where he gets scared, fake or not they make me laugh.)) Sure they are people more deserving, but that is ALWAYS the case. Not everyone who deserves it gets it, and the other way around. Take van Gogh as a prime example. his work is now considered genius but in his time he was poor!

I don't think most of Pewdiepie's jokes are funny, but he does have his moments, and I think it's mean to go hating on someone who simply gained succes.

Animation was good, so was pacing, good parody!

SpeedoSausage responds:

Please never ever compare someone like Van Gogh to PewDiePie

Lazy Writing 6 Lazy Writing 6

How... how is he a dad if he's virgin ?

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

GREAT

It's not easy to make a funny minecraft parody. All the jokes have been used, and most scenario's have been played out many times.

This was GREAT !Original, new, funny, and ... informative !

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Great

I did find something that bothered me. I finished the game, but I only got the "overdosed" medal, and not the "you finished the game" medal. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but It's pretty annoying to me. It's a good game, but the replay value is pretty low.

leonardozimbres responds:

You need to finish the game without using airstrikes to get that.

infect. evolve. repeat. 2 infect. evolve. repeat. 2

Great !

Great game, but I do have something to nag about. On the "survive levels" having a lag is HORRIBLE. I put quality as low as possible, I tried anything I could think of to make it run smoother, but in the end. Every second in survive-levels took 3 seconds. It was horrible.

But aside from that, I ADORE this game ! It's really great !

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

I liked it a lot, but at some point, I got to the boss way too early ! After a whole way up between spikes, I just went right, and ended up right above the boss, I killed him, and right after that a vortex openend, and my future self was stolen once again, but I couldn't go any further.

Was this on purpose ? Or did I glitch up the game ?

Other than that I enjoyed it tremendously and I loved the gameplay !

The Mechanical Circus The Mechanical Circus

I like this, it has a lot of variety in between and has a clear idea of what it wants to convey. At some parts, I wish it had more melodies running at the same time. As it is it's still pretty awesome.

steampianist responds:

Thanks

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

Ahh

I remember downloading a game that had this music, just to be sure I would never lose it ! Oh darn I love ! I feel like typing to the beat. Yeah !! :D

durn responds:

Haha, safe. Which game was it? Y'know you can download the mp3 by clicking on the diskette in the licensing terms area above, eh? :)

Quiet Slumber Quiet Slumber

Ahhh

This is THE theme for a sad creepy and alone Halloween night. I adore it. It makes me want to slowdance through a dark room, the moonlight illuminting the grim surroundings, small specks of dust drifting through the air....

Ah ! Sorry, I got a bit poetic there :) I love this song ! Fav and download :)