The Mechanical Circus The Mechanical Circus

I like this, it has a lot of variety in between and has a clear idea of what it wants to convey. At some parts, I wish it had more melodies running at the same time. As it is it's still pretty awesome.

steampianist responds:

Thanks

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

Ahh

I remember downloading a game that had this music, just to be sure I would never lose it ! Oh darn I love ! I feel like typing to the beat. Yeah !! :D

durn responds:

Haha, safe. Which game was it? Y'know you can download the mp3 by clicking on the diskette in the licensing terms area above, eh? :)

Quiet Slumber Quiet Slumber

Ahhh

This is THE theme for a sad creepy and alone Halloween night. I adore it. It makes me want to slowdance through a dark room, the moonlight illuminting the grim surroundings, small specks of dust drifting through the air....

Ah ! Sorry, I got a bit poetic there :) I love this song ! Fav and download :)

Vortex Eyes Vortex Eyes

Whoa

When I hear this song, I feel like an insect in a creepy place. It fits so well !!!

molkman responds:

Or maybe... a snaiiiiiil? :)

He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX

Niiiiccee

I liked it.

I really did :) No no, I really do :P Keep it up !

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

Awesome !

I feel like I'm playing a game at the moment ! Excellent remix !! Download !!

Chronamut responds:

go play kingdom hearts then :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Elevator Music Elevator Music

You know what ??

I'd love hearing this in an elevator, seriously. Why don't they ever put somthing like this on ? It;s nice ?

Psybot - Heaven cries 2008 Psybot - Heaven cries 2008

Wow

It's everything I like mixed together into one awesome song ! I love it ! Great job !

.:Paranoid:. .:Paranoid:.

Great !

I loved it ! It really does sound paranoid ! I love Drum'n Bass ! Too bad there aren't many awesome songs like this in that section of the Audio portal....

We Believe Ep.6 - F-777 We Believe Ep.6 - F-777

Me likes a lot :)

I like it :P But I like songs in minor keys better. But that's just a matter of taste i guess :D I loved the pan-flute like sound :D

F-777 responds:

Thanks ;). Minor keys are nice i agree but i also like to make major key songs every so often =).
Thanks so much for the review!!!