Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Great

I did find something that bothered me. I finished the game, but I only got the "overdosed" medal, and not the "you finished the game" medal. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but It's pretty annoying to me. It's a good game, but the replay value is pretty low.

leonardozimbres responds:

You need to finish the game without using airstrikes to get that.

infect. evolve. repeat. 2 infect. evolve. repeat. 2

Great !

Great game, but I do have something to nag about. On the "survive levels" having a lag is HORRIBLE. I put quality as low as possible, I tried anything I could think of to make it run smoother, but in the end. Every second in survive-levels took 3 seconds. It was horrible.

But aside from that, I ADORE this game ! It's really great !

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

I liked it a lot, but at some point, I got to the boss way too early ! After a whole way up between spikes, I just went right, and ended up right above the boss, I killed him, and right after that a vortex openend, and my future self was stolen once again, but I couldn't go any further.

Was this on purpose ? Or did I glitch up the game ?

Other than that I enjoyed it tremendously and I loved the gameplay !

Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

Wow ! One great game !

I really, REALLY enjoyed playing this :) At first I thought it was going to be one of those "where the hell am I supposed to go?" games, but it wasn't at all that :) It took me some time to figure out how to get past the man-eating merchant, but that made the game even more fun.

Only thing that could be improved, is medals. This game needs them badly :)

molkman responds:

Medals on their way, person!

Feed the King Feed the King

I think I beat the highscore.

Such an addicting game ! I kept playing it and playing it..... I just broke my personal record... .And then I tripled that record :D I feel srangely proud of myself..... Hmm... PRobably not a good thing.......

Maverick Maverick

Awesome

I only have one complaint so far. I was on my way back, and I passed a door. Phew. Checkpoint. After that, I manage to skewer myself on spikes.... BUt where do I end up ? A door two levels away ! I had that about two or three times. One times it was helpful, but the other times it made me wanna bash my head against a wall.

Also, it would help if it had a mute button. I always like to take a pause from frustrating games and listen to some music....

But apart from those thingies, I absolutely adored it ! It is the sort of game that frustrates you, but not enough to make you stop playing. Love !

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

Bwaha

You thought of almost everything ! This game is so much fun ! HAs anyone tried Pick your nose ? Hilarious :P

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

I liked it !

If it hadn't been for the skip option, I would never have been able to finish this game. I managed to do the last level..... But I had no idea what I did, still, I won, so that makes me happy :)

Harmony Keeper Harmony Keeper

Hehe

I found it very funny that the music was so laid back while you were being shot at from every angle imaginable.

Myth Wars Myth Wars

Has some flaws

It was reasonably good, I liked the graphics, and I was amused for a short time whe playing the first two levels. After that it just got redundant.....