PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I agree with most points made in this flash, but I don't really like it. Pewdiepie had/has something that allowed him to collect such a large fanbase. ((For me, it's mainly the moments where he gets scared, fake or not they make me laugh.)) Sure they are people more deserving, but that is ALWAYS the case. Not everyone who deserves it gets it, and the other way around. Take van Gogh as a prime example. his work is now considered genius but in his time he was poor!

I don't think most of Pewdiepie's jokes are funny, but he does have his moments, and I think it's mean to go hating on someone who simply gained succes.

Animation was good, so was pacing, good parody!

SpeedoSausage responds:

Please never ever compare someone like Van Gogh to PewDiePie

Lazy Writing 6 Lazy Writing 6

How... how is he a dad if he's virgin ?

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

GREAT

It's not easy to make a funny minecraft parody. All the jokes have been used, and most scenario's have been played out many times.

This was GREAT !Original, new, funny, and ... informative !

Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

Whoa

I would have died a thousand gruesome deaths if my drawings came to life.

Awesome animation :D

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

Hehehe

Well, your animation skills aren't perfect, but I think that's partly what made this flash so awesome. The sillyness of it all is enhanced by your style. I like it. It really made me laugh, mostly because it's basically what happens in all animes.

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

Whoa

That crash when he slams the door open keeps scaring me !

I loved the animation, and the music choice ! Very nice funny short :)

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Ahhhww

This is the first time I regret getting Google Chrome. I only managed to watch it once when I was at a friend's house.

I completely LOVED it ! The animation gets better with every single installment of this aweshum series :)

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

Hmm

I think the only reason Newgrounds isn't more populair than youtube is the fact that a lot of people tend to be rude in their comments. Some people leave normal reviews, and others just go screaming and cussing. But if you flag, your whistle status goes down, so no one does that either...

Also, some of the stuff on NG is ..... freaking disturbing. And a simple "This contains m-rated material won't stop anyone from watching it."

I liked your art on the kitty :) It was cute indeed.

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

HILARIOUS

I really loved it :) At one point Voldemort reminded me so much of Timon it was almost creepy :) And the easter egg.... PURE WIN :D

Loverboy Loverboy

Great !

The animation is so intriguing ! I keep watching it ! And the scene with the washing machine really made me laugh :)

Your lip synch is also amazing ! Seriously ! I bet people could lip-read from this animation ! And I found that there wasn't as much grossness as some of the reviews made me believe. Time to watch it again :)